Recently Mobile wallet services provider xpWallet announced the launch of its mWallet Bank Integration System. This integration will enable financial institutions and telcos to offers their customers the flexibility and convenience of managing their funds via mobile devices by integrating their bank account with mWallet.
This convenient and secure alternative allows consumers the flexibility to transfer their funds from bank account to mWallet and vice versa without having to visit their bank branch. Consumers need to register with their bank and integrate their mWallet with the bank account to avail this service.
Some key features of mWallet Bank Integration System are:
- Flexible management of funds of both bank and mWallet
- Instant notification of payments, acknowledgement and account activities
- Comprehensive transaction and balance reports
- A user can integrate his mWallet with as many bank accounts as he wants
- Information exchanged between mWallet and bank is encrypted and password protected thus making fund transfer secure and safe.
Commenting on this launch, Rohtas Chhabra, VP (Product & Technology) at xpWallet said,“xpWallet is uniquely positioned to unite all the key elements in mobile payments, creating new revenue opportunities for telcos, banks and merchants. With its mWallet Bank Integration System, xpWallet next generation mWallet provides the core mobile wallet platform needed to make mobile payments become a standard payment method across the world and multiple market segments.”