JOB title – Apps Team lead for CodeCube
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with pleasant personalities and good organizational skills to work as an Applications team lead. At least five app on the iTunes App Store or Android Play store is a must.
Must be willing to work in a startup environment where challenges are thrown everyday.
Must be able to understand all aspects of a typical business. We have all varieties of clients and need strong business skills.
The ideal candidate should have atleast 5 years of experience in this Software industry with minimum of 2-3years on the iOS/Android plus HTML5 domain.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Development of mobile apps on Android, iPhone and HTML 5
- Deal with clients data, feeds and designs.
- Co-operation with other development team members (e.g. Project manager, Web programmers, graphic designers, and authors, quality assurance) in the production of a finished product.
- Ability to work on project without detailed instructions; taking the initiative with this job is important.
- On-going maintenance of existing projects.
- Able to build and manage a small team of developers
· Self starter
· Passionate about mobile and smart TV apps development
· Should know how to manage team and their expectations
· Very strong communication, interpersonal and written skills
· Able to understand client requirements and handle all technical queries
· Project Estimation based on FPA method
· 2yrs exp in iOS/Android plus HTML 5 for mobile app development
· 3-5 yrs exp in Java/J2EE technologies (preferred)
· Hands-On experience in Java/J2ee technologies, Struts/Spring framework (preferred)
· Experience in one of the applications servers like Web Sphere (is preferred), JBoss, Web Logic
- BTech/BCA from a Tier 1 or 2 institute with excellent grades
- Excellent knowledge of the iPhone iOS SDK
- Excellent knowledge of Android SDK
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5, PhoneGap, Sencha Touch or jQuery Mobile
- Must have worked on HTML5, CSS and JS for web app development
- Knowledge of XML and JSON is a requirement
- Knowledge of SqlLite and a working experience in SQL databases
- Coding standards, organizational programming skills and good commenting practices is important
An opportunity to work on exciting Smart TV Apps across all platforms
Also work on Mobile apps across technologies ie iOS, Android, Windows and HTML5
Work on the latest device for testing…
A very cool and chill out place of work right in south Delhi. Open and free work culture and opportunity to interact with other start ups.
5 mins walk from Nehru Place Metro station