Samsung has officially announced the launch of two new smartphones – the Galaxy Music and Galaxy Music Duos. These smartphones, are aimed at music lovers on a tight budget, who want to get an Android-packing device with superb sound quality and advanced music player features. While both the devices have the same specifications, the Galaxy Music Duos has dual-SIM functionality. Some key features of the devices are:
- weight 106.9 g and body dimensions are 110.1 x 59.0 x 12.25mm
- run on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 3.0-inch QVGA TFT touchscreen display with a 240×320 pixels resolution
- 512MB of RAM, 4GB of built-in storage
- a 1,300 mAh battery
- a 3.15 MP camera with a 2048×1536 pixels resolution
- Wi-Fi b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 3.0 and microUSB port connectivity
These smartphones are packed with some cool music enhancing features such as dual frontal stereo speakers, Sound Alive, SRS and Smart Volume. There’s also a dedicated Music key, which provides a quick access to the music player.
However, details regarding the pricing and availability of these devices has not yet been revealed.