Fujitsu has announced the launch of the STYLISTIC Q702 hybrid tablet. Combining the comfort of content consumption on a keyboard-less tablet and the convenience of an attachable full-size notebook keyboard with additional battery power, the Fujitsu STYLISTIC Q702 is a two-in-one replacement for both devices. The STYLISTIC Q702 tablet converts into a notebook simply by attaching the optional keyboard.
Key features of STYLISTIC Q702:
- Keyboard docking station featuring a 4-cell battery and expansion ports including LAN (RJ-45) and external display support (VGA)
- LED backlit IPS anti-glare 11.6-inch HD dual digitizer multi-touch display optimized for both pen and touch input
- USB 2.0 and 3.0, HDMI, SD/SDHC expansion ports on the tablet
- Optional 3G/UMTS or 4G/LTE mobile broadband support (support may vary by region)
- Accelerometer, gyrometer, magnetometer, and ambient light sensors all contributing to a fluid computing experience
- Front-facing and rear-facing webcams with complementing dual microphones for video conferencing
- Up to 256GB (non-FDE) and 128GB (Full Disk Encryption)
- IntelR HD Graphics 4000
- Onboard 4GB DDR3
Priced at Rs. 69000 plus taxes,the STYLISTIC Q702 is the perfect balance of mobility and productivity. It is designed to enable all-day working from anywhere without the need to connect to an external power supply, thanks to a second battery in the keyboard. The screen is easy to use even in direct sunlight, and the STYLISTIC Q702 comes with optional embedded support for 3G/UMTS or 4G/LTE mobile data. To cope with the knocks and scratches of daily use, the STYLISTIC Q702 is protected by a lightweight but durable magnesium shell. Without the keyboard, the hybrid tablet weighs just 850g.
The STYLISTIC Q702 also comes with iron-clad security including a biometric fingerprint sensor, ComputraceR support, HDD and BIOS password protection, embedded Trusted Platform Module (TPM), IntelR Anti-Theft Technology, and a 3rd Generation IntelR CoreT i3 or i5 processor with optional IntelR vProT