Samsung has announced the launch of its new Smart TV series for the Indian market. These new smart TV models – LED ES8000, ES7500 and Plasma E8000 have Samsung’s Smart Interaction technology that provides Smart TV users with a new, more natural and intuitive option for controlling and interacting with the TV.
Some of the key features of The Smart TV series are:
- Samsung’s new Voice Control, Motion Control, and Face Recognition commands
- a built-in camera that recognizes movement in the foreground, as well as microphones that recognize voice
- a new Smart Hub that features a simpler, more personable UI in Full HD
- a new dual-core processor to provide a much faster Smart TV experience
- Exclusive services like Family Story, Fitness, Kids that allow for easier content sharing among families across TVs and a number of connected personal devices.
- Samsung’s content sharing device AllShare Play that enables consumers to push content manually to the cloud or pull the content directly from their Smart TV or other mobile devices
- Samsung’s Evolution Kit that will enable users to enjoy latest technological advancements in a simple and cost effective way. With this kit ( available in select 2012 models) users will not have to purchase a new TV set every year to keep pace with latest changes in both TV hardware and software.
The ‘ES series’ of Samsung Slim LED televisions use edge-lit technology and offers excellent contrast and brightness with a Dynamic Contrast ratio of 3.5 million:1, are ultra Slim, consume 40% less power and have excellent durability. The Samsung Smart televisions, including LED & plasma models are priced in the range between Rs 37,700 to Rs 273,000.