Royal Sundaram Alliance Insurance Company Limited (www.royalsundaram.in), a joint venture between Sundaram Finance and Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc, UK, announced the launch of mobile website, m.royalsundaram.in. Royal Sundaram is one of the first companies in insurance industry in India to offer a mobile site that supports renewal of motor, health, personal accident, home and commercial vehicle policies.
Currently the site offers the customers renewal of their existing retail policies. Going forward, the company is planning to enhance the WAP site with online purchase of the entire gamut of our retail products.
m.royalsundaram.in is developed on HTML5 that offers users a better, faster, richer web experience on their phones. To make the website accessible even to places where internet connectivity is poor, the site does not display ‘heavy’ content such as photographs and videos on the homepage. m.royalsundaram.in has seamless compatibility with iPhone 5, Android devices, BlackBerry, Symbian, BADA and other WAP enabled mobile devices, and requires no additional download. It is capable of delivering a variety of important features to users directly in their native phone browsers.
Some key features of the wap site are:
- Secured: Site is secured with SSL encrypted payment gateway and offers multiple payment option through mobile.
- Easy & Convenient: Compatible with iPhone 5, Android devices, BlackBerry, Symbian, BADA and other WAP enabled mobile devices. No downloading or upgrading of versions required.
- Email Policy Terms & Claim Form Customers can request for a copy of Policy Terms and Conditions and Claim Forms by just providing their email id.
- Product Information: The website showcases all products with their key features and information. For additional information, users can fill in their details and get an instant call back.
- Customer Service: Users can now make service request, download claim forms, address grievances and register for DNC from the convenience of their mobile devices.
- Locating Royal Sundaram: The WAP website also features “Locate a Branch” and “Locate Cashless Hospital” which makes it convenient for users to spot a Royal Sundaram branch or Cashless Network Hospital