Online gambling has taken to the wireless world like a duck to water and now operators such as Betfair are using their prowess in both markets to launch sophisticated trading products.
In order to make its sports betting platform a more profitable place for professional tipsters to ply their trade, Betfair has created Traderline. This virtual platform has taken Betfair’s standard betting platform and reconfigured it to give experienced gamblers a more in-depth approach to daily markets.
For those of you who aren’t familiar of online sports trading, the basic premise is that bettors can both back and lay certain propositions. For example, if a horse racing fan wants to trade on a race and felt that the market price on the favourite was too short, then they could lay at the low price and wait for the price to drift out (move more in line with the true odds) and then back the horse. At this point, the trader is basically guaranteed a profit because they have backed and laid at different prices which means their money will come from the difference between the two prices.
So what does Traderline offer and why is it a perfect app for your mobile device? Because Betfair has used its expertise in the sports betting world to enter the realms of trading, it’s been able to create a similar looking platform to the one general punters expect. If you download Traderline and opt to take its 30-day free trial, you’ll be able to enjoy the following features:
- Practice mode – Use a virtual bankroll to test out Traderline’s features and refine your technique.
- Exclusive head-to-head stats analyse – Compare the competitors for a more in-depth analysis of the odds.
- Dutching and Bookmaking – Traderline allows you to place several bets simultaneously and lock up a profit automatically.
- Extra Live Charts – This feature gives you a quick breakdown of the daily markets.
- One Click Trading – Speed it crucial in the trading world and Traderline allows you to place a wager within a split-second.
- Multi-Market – In addition to speed, volume is crucial for serious traders and this feature allows you to place multiple trades at one time.
Online and mobile trading are fantastic ways to make money in the sports betting world. While you can still make money by placing standard sports bets, the real way to make money is by trading. Investing in both sides of the market allows you to make incremental profits regardless of the outcome and Traderline is one of the most efficient products on the market to help you do that.