Yesterday burrp! announced the launch of its exclusive, members-only burrp! Club. The members of the club will get a special burrp! Card which grants them access to special privileges at the city’s finest restaurants, spas and salons. These include highly sought-after experiences like a seat at a celebrity chef’s table; special 5 course menus created at top restaurants, exclusively for burrpers; food workshops and offers at top restaurants; and the best deals at salons and spas across the city.
Entry to the burrp! Club is by invitation only, and will be extended to the most valued burrpers. A membership that’s valued at Rs. 3000 will be theirs absolutely free. They’ll have access to the biggest and best food and entertainment events – everything they need to enhance their lifestyle.
Commenting on the launch, burrp’s! COO Sandeep Das said, “burrp! has always looked at ways to increase visibility and drive footfalls to our partner establishments and also bring value to customers who have engaged with us for many years. The burrp! Club is a solution that benefits everyone, the consumer, as well as the city’s top food & nightlife, shopping and wellness destinations. It’s a win-win. And it’s all accessed with a burrp! The club is currently being launched in Mumbai and will come soon to all 30 cities where burrp! is present.”
A sneak peek at the offerings to come from the burrp! Club:
- Table for Two: A 5 course set menu with a complimentary drink for two at select restaurants and restobars
- Platters & Pitchers: An experience for groups of 6 and more with platters of food and pitchers of drinks at a special value price
- Date Night: A Wednesday night date crafted for couples that includes a 3 course meal, a bottle of wine and a choice of table
- Mystery Menu: Aimed at burrpers who love to experiment with food and have no dietary restrictions. A set mystery menu created exclusively by the chef
- burrp! occasions: offers and experiences on special occasions like your anniversary or birthday at leading restaurants, spas and salons
- burrp! Chef’s table – exclusive menu prepared by the chef only for burrpers
- High – Tea tables: The perfect afternoon break at he city’s top restaurants
- Food making workshops: learn to make Japanese, Burmese, Brazilian and other exotic cuisines with renowned chefs
- Special session by renowned international chefs: like Chef Suriyawan of Khon Kean, North East Thailand, and celebrity chef and TV presenter David Rocco
- Tasting sessions: of international cuisines that are new to India held at new restaurant
[Source: Business Wire India]