Yesterday, Mahindra Comviva announced the global launch of its payPLUS solution, powered by its award-winning mobiquity platform. payPLUS is an integrated payment solution, that works as a one-stop-shop for all requirements of businesses and enables merchants – small and medium businesses and service professionals, to convert their mobile phone into a Point-of-Sale (POS) device and drive transaction volumes by accepting cards anywhere, anytime.
The payPLUS solution not only equips businesses with an app and a mini-card reader to accept secure card payments but also harnesses the power of cloud technology to extend a range of compelling services to support evolving business requirements.
With built-in cash register capabilities that can be customized as per the business needs, mobiquity payPLUS solution fulfills the need for a quick and reliable user interface that supports and simpliﬁes POS, billing and reconciliation related activities.
Commenting on the global launch, Srinivas Nidugondi, Head of Mobile Financial Solutions at Mahindra Comviva said, “We are excited to launch payPLUS with a clear objective of helping merchants improve customer service and store productivity tremendously. We have built this solution for retail chains, insurance sector, supermarkets, restaurants and any business that has mobility as a driver for retail sales. With the growth of cashless transactions globally, this solution would contribute in accelerating the shift towards cashless economy.”
Key features of the payPLUS solution are:
- Advance platform compared to a traditional POS, allowing customization or integration with merchant systems
- Mobility – ability to accept credit/debit cards on the go for merchants
- Built-in security to protect customers’ card information
- Cost effective for the acquiring banks/ merchant aggregators
- Great way to improve customer experience by complementing existing payment systems with-in stores.
- Multiple complementary services to help merchants enhance their business performance
- Customizable cash register capabilities to support POS, billing and reconciliation related activities
- Merchant self-care and support options