iMeet, the cloud based solution from PGi that lets people meet face-to-face online, is now available in the Google Play Store for all Android-powered phones. iMeet’s new, native Android app lets users start and manage their meetings from anywhere in the world.
iMeet advances the online meeting category, bringing it into the modern workplace where more people are mobile and working remotely than ever before. The application includes an intuitive user interface, HD video, file sharing, social tools and much more. With this launch, iMeet now has a multi-platform presence, which also includes access via all market-leading web browsers, as well as apps for PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad and now Android smartphones.
iMeet lets people meet face-to-face online from anywhere, anytime–helping companies save money on travel costs while still being highly productive. iMeet is commonly used for sales meetings, recruiting interviews, client service, team meetings and more. The iMeet android app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store and includes the following:
- With Mobile collaboration, you can meet with up to 15 people anytime, from anywhere in the world.
- Meeting controls let you control the meeting right from your phone. Start a meeting, mute guests, share files, chat and more—right at your fingertips.
- Auto-Connect allows you to connect to the meeting with one touch, without any dial-in numbers or passcodes .
- You can share videos, pictures, files or presentations with a single tap. Your files are waiting in the cloud, so you can access them wherever you are and on any device.
- Safe and secure: iMeet gives you world-class security that you can depend on.
- It is available on multiple devices. iMeet is available on your computer, smartphone and tablet, making it a seamless transition mid-meeting from your phone to your laptop.
- This multi-language app is available in English, German and Japanese.