Mobile Payments & NFC World Summit 18-19 April 2013
– Mobile Payments & Mobile Wallets
– NFC Technologies
– Mobile Money Transfer & Mobile Remittance
– Mobile Banking
– Banking the Unbanked & Microfinance Services
– Profiting from Mobile Payments Services through Strategic Partnership & Alliances
Conference: 18-19 April 2013
Eaton Smart Hotel, Hong Kong
Mobile Payments & NFC World Summit 2013 will draw together highly-regarded speakers representing the mobile network operators, banks, money transfer providers, mobile transfer networks, mWallets, retailers, public transit providers, ‘interoperability hubs’, handset manufacturers, technology and equipment providers to share their latest efforts in launching mobile payments services and the key challenges facing them.
The most exciting session at the conference will be the panel discussion represented by all the stakeholders of the ecosystem to discuss Strategic Partnership, Alliances and Joint-Ventures in providing Innovative and Sustainable Mobile Payments services.
The following Current and Cutting Edge Issues will be addressed in depth with necessary Real World Case Studies:
- Regulatory Issues for Mobile Payments and the Applicable Rules and Regulations
- Current State and Future Trends of Mobile Payments
- New Opportunities and Challenges Facing the Banks in Delivering M-Payments
- For Banks – How to Successfully Align Financial Services with NFC and Mobile Payments Systems?
- Interbank Mobile Payment Service (IMPS) and How It Will Affect the Payments Landscape
- Opportunities for Increasing Sales Volume for Merchants/Retailers in Deploying M-Payments
- Retailer Case Study – Mobile Payments in Australia – Are We Advanced or Behind the World?
- Transit Provider Case Study – Evolution of NFC Applications for Mobile Commerce in Singapore
- Operator Case Study – Business Model in A Bank-Led Environment
- Operator Case Study – NFC – More Than Payment
- Innovative Mobile Payments Strategies to Capture New Market
- Additional Revenue Generating Channels through Deployment of M-Payments
- Critical Success Factors in Deploying Mobile Payment Services? – From Each Stakeholder’s Point of View
- Benefits and Business Case Drivers for Each Stakeholder
- Comparisons – Operator-Centric, Bank-Centric, 3rd Party Centric or Collaboration
- Critical Success Factors in Implementing Mobile Payments Services – Partnerships, Alliances, and Joint-Ventures
- Profitable and Sustainable Business Models
- How to Handle New Players that Have Emerged Strongly Positioned in Mobile Payments?
- Benchmarking Remittances-The Future of Money Transfer
- International Mobile Money Transfer and Remittance Market
- Enhancing the Lives of the Consumers through Mobile Money and Improve Stickiness
- Addressing Issues of Standardization and Interoperability
- Banking the ‘Unbanked’ – How to Capture the Mass Market?
- Effective & Sustainable Strategies to Encourage Active Consumer’s Usage of Mobile Payments
- Accessing Mobile Users Cost Effectively & Securely
- How to Drive the Consumer Usage of Mobile Payments?
- New Innovative Delivery Platforms for Mobile Payment Services
- Taking Your Mobile Money Services to the Next Level – Enterprise/Corporate Mobile Money Services
- Banking the Unbanked – How to Reach Out to the Mass?
- Innovation & Sustainability in Offering Mobile Payments Services
- Building A Robust and Sustainable NFC Infrastructure
- Handset Technology Development Updates
- Management and Cost Issues in Implementation
- Security Issues – How to Succeed in Mobile Financial Services by Building A Trusted Brand?
- Fraud Mitigation in Mobile Payments
A Line-Up of Highly-Regarded Expert Speakers Representing Mobile Payments Ecosystem from :
- Russell Zimmerman, Executive Director, Australian Retailers Association, Australia
- Nitin Chittal, Vice President & Head, Direct Banking Group, Axis Bank, India
- Solaiman Alam, Head of PR & Communication and Mobile Commerce, Banglalink, Bangladesh
- Frederick M. Faustino, Head, Mobile Banking Channel, Bank of Philippines Islands, Philippines
- Salil Bhuvanadasan, Mobile Financial Services, BICS Asia, Singapore
- Zhao Rong, Senior Business Development Director, China Mobile Labs, China
- Fariq Cader, Senior General Manager Mcomm, Dialog Axiata, Sri Lanka
- Mir Rashedul Hossain, Head & General Manager-Business Development, Financial Services, Grameenphone, Bangladesh
- Sandeep Indurkar, Head-Mobile Payments, ICICI Bank, India
- Ram Rastogi, Head-Interbank Mobile Payment Service, National Payments Corporation of India
- Thierry Crespo, ST Secure Microcontroller NFC Marketing Manager, STMicroelectronics, France
- Sebastien Taveau, Chief Technical Officer, Validity, USA (formerly Astronomer/Principal, Mobile Ecosystems Integration, Paypal)
- Silvester Prakasam, Director (Fare Systems), Land Transport Authority, Singapore
- Philip Yen, Group Head, Emerging Payments Asia/Pacific, Middle East & Africa, MasterCard Worldwide
- Tom Wills, Managing Director, Secure Strategies, USA
- Basker Rangachari, Regional Chief Marketing Officer, Hong Kong & North East Asia, Standard Chartered Bank, Hong Kong
- Dan Armstrong, Partner, Takashi Mobile, The Netherlands
- Gregg Marshall, VP of Business Development, Western Union, Singapore
- and many more…