Popular professional social network LinkedIn has unveiled the new LinkedIn Jobs that aims simplify Job search. The LinkedIn blog stated,”Here at LinkedIn, we want to help you find your dream job and the new LinkedIn Jobs experience has been completely redesigned to connect you with the right career opportunities and tools to help you take advantage of those opportunities. Beyond the new look and feel, we’ve also made significant improvements to enable better management of your job search.”
The key features of this update are:
- A brand new feature that highlights opportunities at companies where you have an ‘in’ such as a first degree connection who can refer and help you
- Deeper job searches using Advanced Search options to target open positions by country and zip code, industry and function.
- A quicker way to see the latest jobs by surfacing new results from your saved searches
- Easier access to “Jobs you may be interested in” to help you effortlessly find opportunities based on information in your LinkedIn Profile
- With “Save Job” feature, you can keep track of jobs you are interested in on your LinkedIn Jobs page
Besides these, if you are a LinkedIn Job Seeker Premium subscriber, you can use the Advanced Search feature to find jobs that meet your salary requirements. You’ll also receive tips from LinkedIn experts to improve your job search.