Motorola has launched two new smartphones – Motorola DEFY XT and DEFY MINI in the Indian Market. Besides being water-resistant, scratch-resistant and dust-proof, these smartphones feature Motoswitch – a handy user interface that collects and stores all the user preferences and thus helps the user to be organised.
Some of the key features of Motorola Defy XT are:
- high capacity 1650 mAh battery, for optimized performance and more life proof fun for longer
- dual cameras – 5 MP camera with auto-focus, LED flash and 4x digital zoom, for great pictures and videos
- an advanced user interface, featuring customizable activity dashboards
- access to infinite entertainment choices via Google Play™
- a specialized instrument dashboard that can be used as a personal planner or track specific outdoor activities, with camping, hiking and daily workout views
- integrated music player with an easy-to-use interface and an ample 3.7-inch capacitive touch display formatted at 16:9 — perfect for videos and picture viewing
It is priced at Rs 16,190 and will be available at select retailers.
Some key features of Motorola Defy MINI are:
- Long-life 1650 mAh battery, with optimised performance
- has access to a multitude of handy apps, to make any active, outdoor life easier
- Front- and rear-facing cameras for quick and easy sharing among friends
Priced at Rs 11,490, DEFY MINI will be available in India from June 20.