Fopping.com, India’s first Social shopping company has been registering 100 percent growth MoM since its launch in November 2011. Fopping.com, the Hyderabad based social shopping website has launched its presence with an aim to be a unique platform and to create a different experience in the e-commerce segment. It is an exclusive e-shopping hub which amalgamates “social-networking” and “e-commerce” and its members get exclusive discounts on the chosen products. The Innovation brought by Fopping.com is the “social connect” with social networking sites; the discount factor will depend on the “shares” with friends or connections. Fopping.com currently offers Apparel, Footwear and Accessories to its customers.
Fopping.com has all leading brands onboard and allows Credit card, Online Banking and COD modes of payment. It gets traffic of over 6,000 members on everyday basis and gets its 40 percent of orders as COD and remaining 60 percent are plastic card enabled orders.
According to Mr. Rama Jamili, Co-Founder & Director of Fopping.com, “The Digital Media consumption is growing exponentially and we are witnessing launch of e-commerce sites almost every day, yet there is an array of e-tailing opportunities available on social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter. Fopping.com is the first innovative company to explore this space. We are impressed with customer’s response and initial growth. Our vision is to become the India’s best social shopping company”
Watch the Video